We all know how Facebook has helped us connect socially to different people across the globe with its magnificent features. Now with the addition of Facebook money transfer feature things has got much elevated in the system. The money transfer feature lets users transfer and receives money digitally without any hassle. To use the system users don’t have to pay any charges as it is free to use. To use the feature users need to get into the Facebook messenger app for transfer or receive money.
So the question is how to send money through Facebook. So here we shall guide you with proper information about how to use the Facebook money transfer system. We shall also mention the security capability of it so that users can know how much secure is it. There are many advantages of using this feature. All details about Messanger money transfer are enlisted here in this content. So first let’s start with how to transfer money through Facebook.
Guide to send money through Facebook Messenger
Follow below-listed steps and send and receive money from your Facebook friends easily and securely.
- First Log in with your Facebook account and head for Facebook messenger so that you can access your contact to send money.
- To initiate the transfer click on the below right $ dollar sign on your Facebook messenger. Once clicked, a window will appear which will ask for the amount and you can also mention out what the requested amount is for.
- Now you have to enter your card details and once you are done providing the details click on PAY.
- Once clicked pay the requested amount will be transferred on the requested recipient account within no time.
This is how you can send money through Facebook. The process is much simple as compared to that of any other money transfer apps. Now let’s check out how we can receive money through Facebook.
How to receive money through Facebook
Processes to receive money from your friends on Facebook is convenient as that of its process to send money. Below are some of the steps those you need to follow to receive money on facebook money transfer.
- First, you will be notified with a message on your Facebook messenger just like other messages.
- Open the notification and accept the request to grant the money. In case the card is not added, click on the option of add card and provide with all the necessary information about the card.
- The sent money will be directly delivered into your account. There is no holding process from Facebook but in some cases, it has been seen that the update on your bank account took some time.
- It is just a matter of a few clicks and you are done with your transactions.
So this is how you can receive money through Facebook. The Facebook money transfer international transaction system is easy to work on with. At this stage, the common question which arises is about the security system.
Facebook Money Transfer- Is it Secure?
Here we shall provide you with information on the security system of Facebook money transfer which will help you know about its security.
- They have taken some bold steps on the security system on the Facebook messenger payment system. If we look into the account security you can either come up with a PIN secure system for your payment section or touch ID can also be established for a much better security system.
- There is a separate system set up for the payment system in Facebook messenger. Facebook has set up the information of payment in encrypted form so that all your data’s regarding the payment can be securely transferred over the network. The data of the messenger is set to separate from the Facebook data storage and there is a constant check of any trespassing.
- High-level business transactions are restricted to this system which means there is much less chance for threats. Only one to one transaction of a small amount is set here in this process.
So this was all about the security system of Facebook money transfer. Now let’s have a look into what the pros and Cons of Facebook Messenger money transfer.
Pros and Cons of Facebook Money Transfer
Here we shall detail out all the pros and cons of Facebook Money Transfer which will help the users to understand more about it. Let’s begun with the Pros.
- You get the best of the security out here in the system. With double check on the encryption of every transaction done with the system help you know how much concerned the system is with their security. For iPhone or iPad users, every transaction can be accomplished with the help of the fingerprint.
- For a regular Facebook user, this won’t be any tough work for transacting money as the process is very easy.
- The process is fast and convenient to use with. With few clicks, you can complete the whole process.
- You can also make group payments on Facebook messenger.
These are some of the Pros of the Facebook money transfer. Now let’s have a look at its few disadvantages.
- Unfortunately, the only mean of payment on this platform is debit card no PayPal no credit cards are allowed on this system.
- Money approbation from the bank takes some time in your account. Although Facebook doesn’t hold any amount, it is the bank which takes time for the update.
- Only personal transaction can be made with the help of this system no business transaction on this process is appreciated.
- Unfortunately, only limited nations can enjoy this facility. Although they are working on it to accommodate other nations.
So these are some of the cons of Facebook Money Transfer. If we exclude these cons there is no other money transfer system as this.
Facebook Money Transfer has set a global trademark for easy and quick money transfer system. With some of the best in class security feature followed by direct transfer system allows the users to get an easy cash flow and to send money through Facebook. Unlike PayPal and other money transaction system, this is much easy, free from processing charge and convenient to use. So in the upcoming days, we can see much more exciting things with Facebook Money transfer which will elongate our transaction experience.