The world of social networking is well known by Facebook. In today’s date, there are hardly few who are not connected to this social media platform. By the ever increasing popularity of this social media platform, there are many demands by the users to change Facebook Theme or for facebook background changer.
The same blue and white theme is just too boring and now people like to change Facebook appearance. Facebook itself for now not abling its users to change colour and skins. But as on other application, we can decorate as per our favourite colour and theme, so people have trying many ways to change facebook theme. Unfortunately, none works.
How to change facebook theme? It is a question of million but facebook still not enable it for its users. But here you will get genuine steps to change theme on Facebook.
Here I will guide you few steps which will help you to change the theme of your Facebook account.
With the help of add-on and custom themes, you can easily change the theme according to your desire. Although the themes are available for free but many users do not know how to use those theme. Here I will give a full guide to show how you can change the Facebook theme both on your PC and smartphone.
Read more: Steps To Fix Taskbar Not Working Windows 10
Procedure to Change Facebook Theme-Step Background Changer
This procedure will only work for those users who are using either Mozilla FireFox or Google Chrome Browser. So for those who are using Mozilla FireFox follow the following steps to accomplish your process.
Facebook Background Changer on Mozilla FireFox -Change Facebook Theme
- First, you have to Open your Browser and install Stylish Add-on into your system.
- Once you have installed you will be headed towards few steps which will help you to complete the downloading procedure.
- Once the installation procedure is done restart your Mozilla FireFox.
- Now open your browser again and Log- into your Facebook account and click on the small “S” button which is located in your Firefox status bar.
- Clicking the small “S” and you will get an option “Find Style for this Site” which will help you to open new tab followed by free themes so that you can redesign your Facebook theme.
- Now select your desired theme which will help you to show the previews of the particular theme.
- If you are satisfied with the following theme then click on the option “Install with Stylish” which is located at the top right corner of the page.
- Once you click on the “Install with Stylish” a dialogue button will automatically appear on the browser.
- Click on the “install” button which will be there at the dialogue to complete the procedure.
These were the few steps to install different themes on Facebook for the Mozilla FireFox users. Now let’s find out how we can change Facebook themes if we are using Google Chrome.
Check Here: Best Apps for Toddlers free download
Facebook Background Changer on Google Chrome-Change Facebook Theme
For the Google Chrome users, steps are easier for changing Facebook themes as compared to that of Mozilla FireFox users.
- At first, you have to Install Stylish in your Google Chrome browser from the Chrome Web Store.
- Once the installation procedure is done open Facebook and clicks on the small “S” option which will be appearing on the top end corner of the screen.
- Now click on “Find style for this site” which will open a new tab having a free theme which you can use as Facebook themes.
- After this click on ant theme so that you can preview the themes.
- If you have selected your desired theme click on the “install with stylish” option which is located at the top right corner of the page to use the theme.
These were some of the simple steps which will help you to change your Facebook theme if you are using Google Chrome browser. Now let’s find out how we can change the Facebook theme on your smartphone especially in the Android phones.
Procedure to Change Facebook Theme on Android Phone-Facebook theme app
As we have studied earlier how to change the Facebook theme on your PC there has been many questions regarding how to change Facebook themes in Android smartphones. So here I will show you few steps which will help you to change Facebook themes on your Android running smartphones.
Note: There are some Facebook theme apps or Facebook theme .apk file available on the web. It is recommended to download and install those applications from trusted source. Some might contain malicious functions which will change the functionality of your device. Colour Theme app that I am going to share here has now been removed from Google play store. So you need to download it from third-party app sources.
Download Colour Theme for Facebook from Google Play Store
- Downloading the app ‘Colour Theme for Facebook’ will help you to solve this problem.
- First, go to the Google Play store and type “Color Theme for Facebook” typing the name of the app will flash the app click on it.
- Clicking on the app a download option will appear click on that.
- Clicking on that will start the downloading process. Once the downloading procedure is over the installation procedure will start automatically.
- The installation process will take few moments.
- Once the installation process is over the app shortcut will appear on the home screen open it and select your desired theme for your Facebook.
- The most attractive part of this app is it is available for free in the Google Play Store.
- You also get a wide range of themes like Color Chic, Rasta, Clean Modern Pink Girl, Aurora Borealis, Dark light Tropical, Red Wine, Brazil, and much more.
- You can also customise your theme according to your preferences.
‘Colour Theme for Facebook’ comes in different versions so try to get the latest version which comes with an Ad-free support. The most attractive part of this app is that its interface it is very user-friendly which helps the user to use this app continently.
These were some of the procedure which will help you to change your Facebook Theme. So take a glance at the above-mentioned points which will help you to change your Facebook theme both on PC and smartphone.